Your Hero

My photo
You should find an "existential" reason to read this blog. Let it be whatever you want it to be. But I promise that you will not find that my facade is constructed by a socialite engineer, but a real person; a person who's life you can relate to your own.

02 October 2008

Veep Debate Tonight

I will be watching the debate from a steaming feed off the internet.

Currently there is a great deal of discussion that is incredibly interesting. I am going to be making a few predictions about what is going to happen with a very insistent bias.

Right now I feel it is incredibly uneven. What does Palin have to lose? honestly. I think most people on the left are expecting her to bomb it. Most people on the right are expecting her to bomb Biden. She can go on attack as much as she wants, but Biden has to sit back and take it no matter what. So the people who are not set on what direction they are will probably see Palin attacking Biden relentlessly, showing Biden as weak or over-restrained. Or, they might see Biden attack Palin which would portray him as an arrogant condescending washingtonite prick. Neither is good for Biden. . .

Anywho, I predict that it will be seen as even, and the voters in the middle will not be swayed one way or the other. Liberals want to see Palin fail miserably while all the conservatives hope that somehow she will pull it off as more than a well equipped soccer mom.

I might post some word counts later, but unlikely.

On a side note I have flown over Alaska, the Berring Strait, and the Russian airspace. Does that make me fairly well equipped to run the country Palin?

No comments: