Your Hero

My photo
You should find an "existential" reason to read this blog. Let it be whatever you want it to be. But I promise that you will not find that my facade is constructed by a socialite engineer, but a real person; a person who's life you can relate to your own.

15 September 2009

A Passage of Time

They just fit the look like a glove. You can spot them across campus, in class, and hear them in the halls. When I think about why it's so obvious, I can't come up with an answer. But they do stick out like a sore thumb. 9.5 out of 10 times the judgement call on them is right, furthering all evidence to their ridiculously distinct presence. I am, of course, talking about the freshman.

I have nothing against them at all. It is mostly just odd that non-freshman have the ability to smell out the freshman like the K9 drug sniffing team.

The Top 3 things to DEFINITELY look like a freshman:

1. Wear the silly lanyard that you received at orientation
2. Wear the "warrior" shirt that you got for being part of the class of 2013
3. Buy all of your books before your first class at the bookstore

Oh, while typing this I should have been NOT postponing my studying for TWO exams tomorrow. Damn.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I bought my books before the first day of class.
Maybe we at IU are just more intellectual. I'm sure thats it.