Your Hero

My photo
You should find an "existential" reason to read this blog. Let it be whatever you want it to be. But I promise that you will not find that my facade is constructed by a socialite engineer, but a real person; a person who's life you can relate to your own.

04 May 2009

Love is Luck

The odds of finding love at all
are dwarfinly microscopic to towerously tall
Still, if you're fortunate enough for a happen upon
by the time you realize it, it's often gone.

Chance cares not about actions or thoughts,
but the side of the dice and amount of dots.
The odds are stacked monstrously tall,
and once you're in, you have to call.

Love is luck and a gamblers game,
and for you my dear that's an awful shame
because I cared enough to make this sacrifice,
but all that mattered was how I rolled the dice.

No comments: